Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happenings 312: pizza craving!!

I was chatting with a friend here previously, one of my gym mate, and he suddenly was damn crave of pizza. he told me that it's been a very long time ago since he last eaten pizza, and he ask me to go for pizza with him. so at first that I thought he was craving for something else, but when he told me that it's pizza, i suddenly feel...... frost!! haha....... coz so cold(lame) =P heh..... well ok, i told him that i cant afford that much so he say he will treat me, then of coz you will accept it ler since it's free...... haha..... so we went to pizza this evening, the usual Pizza Hut near his house. so like he ordered the latest pizza with sausage bites and cheese sauce. well....... not bad la...... i like the cheesy part...... keke!! well an interesting lunch for me. anyhow he was complaining to me that he couldn't fins a single friend to eat pizza with him coz everyone was worrying of getting fat, but i'm not so he asked me to go loo....... TQ so much yea =P

talking bout gym, today was damn pissed with the stupid JPJ....... they actually made a road block on the express way a short distance before the toll, causing this stupid f***ing damn long traffic jam and wasted my time. thought that i can be at gym early then can do more, but then ended up rushing there, rushing workout, rushing swim session, rushing to meet my friend....... a rushing day....... sianz.......... please la...... don make a road block like that on the express way, even though that you may check alot of cars on one shot, but you are wasting people's time and causing this big jam..... what if suddenly an ambulance stucked there and it actually was rushing a patient to the hospital...... well if anything happened I don't think that they will be responsible for that....... what a stupid decision......

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP