Thursday, August 9, 2007

Voice 312: building up a community with identities

this is a final assignment for my design class, and basically what i have done is that building a structure which consists of mine and my neighbour's identity. frankly speaking, we merge our design and concepts together to form a new structure from the original one.

this is the first mock up model that i have done with only my own identities.
this is the second mock up model which included of my concepts and my left + right neighbour's design.

this is the final model that i have made, which consists of 5 people's concept and design: mine and my neighbour from left, right, front and back.
this is really a tough work to do, that you have to cooperate with all the neighbours in order to get a similar outlook on which-ever side that is facing to them. but finally, I'm done with this assignment....... Yeah!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP