Sunday, July 8, 2007

Movie 312: Transformers (movie review)


this is really the best movie i have ever watched. i am totally out of my mind with this. or i should say, total obsessed!! how can it be so damn nice..... magnificent!! excelent!! fantastic!! more fantastic than fantastic 4......! gosh!! it reminds me alot of my childhood, where i still always stay in front of the tv whenever there is these robots cartoon...... i even owned a toy of it, but lost, don't know where has it gone.


anyway, i was totally overwhelmed with this movie. i can't believe that i actually have my butt nicely attached to my seat and stay in position for the 2:15 hours for the wole movie without moving a single muscle of my body, even i can feel that i glimpsed almost 0.005% lesser than normal. i was there, staring at the screen, laugh when there is a funny scene, feel like i'm being dragged into the movie sometimes, i even feel 'oh my god!' when those actors/actresses said their line 'oh my god'.......


well, i think i might sounds a bit crazy, but still: IT'S 6 STAR RATED OUT OF 5!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP