Thursday, July 12, 2007

Voice 312: izzit my bad day or what?!

i dunno whether izzit my bad day or whether am i careless. so this is what had happened to me in this week:

09/7/07 Monday
as usual i was rushing to college, well, to do assignment, coz have to meet group mates at studio around 10am, but i was total late that day. as when i wanna go down stairs, my foot hit the sharp edge of the timber floor strip (which is very old and the glue actually worn off and the timber strip wasn't sticked to the floor nicely)..... i was like: OU~~~~~~CH!! and u know wat...... it bleeds.......... shit!! ok, still need to rush to college, just grab a piece of plaster, clean the wound, plaster it and rush out with my mickey slippers.

12/7/07 Thursday
again i was rushing to cellege today, but actually not that rush la, just try to be early to college so that i can get a nice parking outside. and my lecturer needed t see 70% of our assignment which is a model, so i have to get a nice bag to keep my model. i was trying to look for one, and suddenly......... BANG!! the drawer fell on my foot...... again i was like: OUCH!! OUCH!! OUCH~~~~~!! (this time is much more hurt that the previous one) at first i thought i will get bruise only on my toe, but then i saw a red line, very nicely laid across my toe, very red, and it's becoming reder and reder..... OMG!! bleeding again...... shit!! i have to cramp all the way to downstairs to get plaster...... poor thing......

so i hurt both my left and right feet on this week..... ad i was thinking bout should i go buy lottery like for the date 09 and 12..... haha..... maybe i'm so unfortunate to hurt my feet but i was really that lucky to win lottery...... well, my fren suggested that too, but i din buy la..... don quit like to use money to gamble on lottery...... haha...... anyway, i'll check and see whether will 09 and 12 appear in all the lucky draw..... keke!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP