Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Voice 312: what a day!!

have u ever experience that u thought that u have done something but actually u have forgotten to do but in your memory u thought u did it? well i do...... and it's like this:

it was just like a normal day, driving to work, do my work smoothly, nothing much happened and it's lunch time!! yea, lunch time..... just when i ordered the food, and wanted to sit down and order drinks, and just by the time i wanted to reach to my back pocket to get my wallet, i realize......... eh?! where is my wallet????? i was not nervous, but feel strange that where has my wallet gone. i remembered that i brought it out when i off to work. so i just went back to my car and office to check and see whether did i drop somewhere around. but then i couldn't find it anywhere. so i think it should be left at home. i just went back and finish my meal and ask my colleague to pay for me. all the way back to my home, i was thinking, izzit lost or it's left at home? i wonder and wonder and wonder that i remember that i did slide it in my back pocket. and when i got home and open my drawer......... it's there!! thank god. luckily i didn't lost it. if not it sure will be a hard day for me.......

so sometimes you really need to double check whether did u left out anything that is important before u step out of your house.

1 comments:

βяõŵήїз© April 24, 2007 at 9:59 PM  

Aiyoh! So dai tou har 1... Haha... Next time better becareful lor...

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP