Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happenings 事: Lee Hom Music Man Concert 2009 王力宏“音乐人“演唱会



It's a saturday evening when i got my friend's call, I was actually rushing my assignment for next week's presentation. I got this call, telling me that "hey, wanna go for lee hom's concert?" I dunno how to give an answer, and asked alot of stupid questions. At first I really wish to go, because it's Lee Hom's concert that I've never been to. Second, I was told that it's an expensive tickets and it's free. But then I still have a lot of work to do, so I really dunno how to make decision. I told my friend that you go ask around first, if couldn't find anyone to go then only I go. Later the other friend called me and asked me to go, and he has told this friend who called me earlier that I am going. I was like alright, I go, I go. So drove there, because all also didn't feel like taking LRT. The whole show was amazing, the graphics were nice, the musics rock, the stage was good, and of cause Lee Hom is handsome too. Haha.... Wasn't able to take any photos during the concert, plus we were sittig at the front row, those guards were watching everyone tightly. But then got a few photos from someone I knew in Facebook.



第一次听王力宏的演唱会,唱功还蛮了得。没想到我做了一个没有后悔的决定。虽然手上还有未完成的功课,可是真的非常的诱惑。因为是王力宏,因为是贵的座位,最重要因为是免费的。当晚的演出真的很棒,虽然开场时有点不恰当,可是整个舞台设计,音响,呈现,和力宏的表演都很棒!真的非常值得看。可是,因演唱会都是不可以拍像和录影,所以只好从Facebook里认识的朋友那儿拿了几张照片。

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP