Saturday, August 23, 2008

Movie 312: Sex and the City: The Movie (review)


I have never ever watch any of the Sex and the City drama series, that time I wasn't really interested in this kind of drama. But somehow, the movie actually caught my attention, and give me the kind of feeling that I must go and watch it. Well, I didn't watch it in the cinema but DVD, unsensored one. Oh god...... The title really tells alot of things. Keke..... Well, as we all know that if you watch movie in cinema sure all those very violent scene or sex appeal scene sure will be sensored off. (But not DVD!!) So really watch the whole "un-cut" movie, and it was like almost 3 hours show, not sure how long the duration for the sensored one. Well, not alot of sex scenes, but can see boobs and banging scenes. Oh, there is even one scene that you can see a guy's tool, but just a short while. Hmm...... You really need to be very daring to be an actor/actress.

Back to the movie, it's my first time watching Sex and the City, and the movie happened to be the extended part of all the series. When the movie starts, it elebrated about each of the character, and that is a very good technique that at least for those who don't know about Sex and the City understand briefly what's gonna happen in the next 3 hours. Well maybe there were a few parts that I really didn't understand, but luckily my friend was kinda familiar with the series so I happened to just ask and get the answer. The story was really romantic, really really romantic. But just a bit sad in the begining that Carrie was somehow "rejected" by Big during her wedding. Sad...... And the pent house was so damn nice, I wish I can have one. Oh, and Charlotte shart in her pants, that is really really hillarious. Hahahaha.......

From the movie, you can really see how these 4 women live their lives, with all this sexes and maintaining relationships with their other halfs as well as their friendship. Honesty and forgiveness are both really important in maintaining good relationships, and that's what I knew from the movie.

Movie rating: 4 stars out of 5!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP