Thursday, October 4, 2007

Voice 312: don't try to insult me like this......

I really don't know why that this kind of people actually exist in this world. they are really damn f***ing la!! sianz......

so this lady, Ms. C(my lecturer) came to class as usual, but she was abit late coz she didn't aware of the shifhting of classroom, and she sounds like blaming on me for not telling her, as i was pointed by my friend to be the class monitor(thanks to leong......) and it's like i'm responsible to do so, but actually the other office lady,Ms. I, who told me that she will inform Ms. C. ok nvm, that's not really a matter to me......

then, she asked us to take out the handout that she gaves us previously, and she started to walk around and check our works. here she came to my group's place, and she saw my paper, with a few blue pen stripes.

Ms. C: You just have a blue line drawn there. Good......
Me: No...... I did everything, you see...... (using my blue pen in my hand to point and show her)
Ms. C: Oh! which means you just did it......
Me: No! I did it before this...... (still holding on my blue pen)
Ms. C: Yea, but you are holding a blue pen......
Me: (what?!) No!! I only use blue pen!!
Ms. C: Are you sure........??


WHAT!!! is she insulting me or wat??!! Oh My GOD!!!
i really feel like giving her my middle finger.....
and somemore, I dunno why i pretend to respect her so much...... haiz.........

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP