Thursday, June 7, 2007

Voice 312: use the correct lane and signal when u drive!!

i was damn pissed about waht had happened just now when i'm on my way home from college. so it's something like this:

i was at the round-about outside my house, and i need to make a 9 o'clock turning to my house area. so i signaled to the right and tried get my way into the round-about when i have the chance. so this black proton saga was next to me, in the inner lane, i was in the middle lane. i wanted to turn to the right, but this stupid saga wanted to go kl and need to go left. so he turn his car left, and it was so closed to my car. i horned him and turn my car to the left to avoid him. by then only he realized i was next to him and tried to avoid me as well. but in the end, he hit my car. in my heart: wat the f**k!!! so he stop at the road side, and i have to follow him in case my car got hit badly i still can claim from him on the spot. so the first thing i got down the car and said: yao mou gao chor ah.... da sai signal jor ger wor....(in chinese, means wat the hell, din you see i signaled?) it's a chinese driver, i think is a business, somemore wear cool shades, wat the hell, he replied: sorry sorry.... ngor mou tai dou......(in chinese again, means i didn't notice.)
after checking my car, nothing much, just a small bit scratch, not very vicible, and my side mirror turn all the way facing outside, luckily it didn't drop off, so i just gone off.

(p/s: i have to make a turn back to the round-about again after settling business with htat stupid fellow....... shit!!)

well i know that mine is just a small car, yours is bigger than mine, but you still need to see whether where the hell other people is going what.......

ok, supposingly he has to go either the middle or the outer lane if he wanna turn left, or, signal to the left to let other drivers know that which way he is going. he did none of this. if there is a traffic police i really wan him to give that fellow a 'saman' and ask him to pay me to fix my car.

so, remember to choose the correct way or signal left or right depends on which way you are going. don't become this kind of stupid moron driver,you are the one who has to be responsible for everything!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP