Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happenings 312: no electricity......

this really make me yet sad yet happy yet frustrated.

so it's like a normal day that i have to go for class normally in the afternoon around 2pm as the class starts at 230pm. and my mom took her car to service so i have to fetch her to the service centre near my housing area then only head to college. it goes on smoothly, when i'm on the way to college. so suddenly i got my classmate's phone call, so i thought she's just gonna ask me whether where am i about. well i didn't manage to get her call coz i'm driving. so i tried to call her back few times but engaged, so i think most probably she's trying to call me on the other hand as well, so i wait for her call. just when i pass by all the junctions that i can make my turn back home, she called. i answered. and when i heard what she told me about, i was totally god-damn shocked: college no electricity, all class canceled. wat the hell...... how can a big college like that can have electric breakdown?! what else can i do? i cant turn back as it's a highway. so i ask her to wait me outside of the college and i took her to the lrt station only i head back home.

come on la, college have electicity breakdown for one whole day?! ha ha...... that the only reaction i can give......

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP