Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happenings 312: small kids II~~~~

story about small kids again, haha...... well this time this little girl was kinda cute anyway....

she a bit bit chubby on the face, baby fat...... haha.... cute little girl. so since she was so cute, and she was looking at me when she first step into the shop, and so i wanted to offer her a balloon. but when i handed it to her, she don want, and looked at me with a miserable eyes. then my supervisor took the ballon and gave her, you know wat, she took it. gosh!!!

ok fine, she was so happy with the balloon. but whenever she looked at me, sure with that kind of, weird and miserable eyes. but why? then my supervisor say that i m too scary..... huh?! ok fine, don care, coz she's just a girl.....

then she left, with the parents, but she keep looking back to the shop, at me..... lolz..... hah..... she dont even wanna go when the father called, and even walked slowly, nearer and nearer back to the shop..... haha..... and she did that twice..... still, she was looking at me..... aiks......

hah, i think my supervisor has to take back wat she said, i think she cant stop looking at a tall and handsome gor gor.... lolz >.< (jus kidding =P)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP